Surah At-Tin (The Fig) is the chapter no 95 of Holy Quran.
1. By the fig, and the olive,
2. By Mount Sinai,
3. And by this city of security (Makkah) ,
4. Verily, We created man of the best stature (mould),
5. Then We reduced him to the lowest of the low,
6. Save those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous deeds, then they shall have a reward without end (Paradise).
7. Then what (or who) causes you (O disbelievers) to deny the Recompense (i.e. Day of Resurrection)?
8. Is not Allah the Best of judges?